Career Opportunities with HCDI
Relevant Sectors: Child Rights, Children’s Education & Health, Community Development, Family-Based Support, Livelihood, Agriculture, Environment, etc.
HOLISTIC CHILD DEVELOPMENT INDIA (HCDI) is a humanitarian, non-profit organisation working for the last four decades at National level focusing mainly on children and their families. HCDI supports, provides technical assistance and monitors different types of children’s projects in different parts of the country with a child-centred approach that promotes child’s rights, interests and dignity. It is a registered Society having its Registered office in Delhi and Administrative office at Pune.
PROJECT OFFICERS – in Pune and Bengaluru
NO. OF POSITION –
2 (One will be based in Pune and the other in Bengaluru)
The Project Officer shall be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring projects for children (family and community based approach) including budgeting, reporting and providing technical support to the projects, located in different states in India. The post involves traveling to different parts of the country to visit projects.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project design, planning, execution and monitoring with result-based management approach.
- Conducting project assessments and reporting.
- Guiding and training project staff on regular basis.
- Facilitating handholding support to Project Implementing Organizations and Projects.
- Develop monitoring mechanisms and tools for the assessment of project progress.
- Develop documents to demonstrate program impact and propose innovative ideas to effectively carryout program activities.
- Fulfill any other responsibility as assigned from time to time.
- Post graduate degree in Social Work or Sociology or Psychology or Development studies or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience from an organization working for children.
- Knowledge of Community Development, Family-Based support and specialization in one of the areas – Child Rights, Agriculture, Environment, Livelihood, Climate Change, Education and Health, etc.
- Project Management.
- Capacity Building & Training skills.
- Networking & Facilitation skills.
- Fluency in English and Hindi or in any of the South Indian languages. Excellent communication skills including writing reports.
- Monitoring & Review of projects.
SALARY: Salary is on par with other National level NGOs and is negotiable based on the qualification and experience of the applicant.
Candidates meeting the above requirements may send in their applications with full CV to email@example.com by 5th February 2019.
Applications must include precise information on education, work experience (name of organization, starting and ending dates, work performed, name of supervisor and contact details), with two References, current salary drawn and expected salary, and other relevant experience and skills. The CV should include a Cover letter explaining how you meet the competency criteria.